Sigmastrat aims to help its clients operating in the pharmaceuticals, healthcare and biotechnology fields, offering world-leading products and services to meet the challenges of this rapidly evolving marketplace.
The key areas of our research are Therapeutic Analysis, Company Analysis and Strategic Analysis.
Therapeutic Analysis research covers:
- Disease analysis including cardiovascular diseases, central nervous system, immune diseases, urology and gender-specific health Commercial analysis including infectious disease, oncology, respiratory, and diabetes and metabolic disorders
- Company Analysis research focus areas include product and financial forecasts, performance metrics and strategic insight within a company’s portfolio. It covers big pharma, mid pharma, Japanese pharma, biotech, generics, specialty pharma, medical devices and benchmarking.
- Strategic Analysis portfolio provides analysis of external challenges and emerging opportunities impacting the pharmaceutical industry. The two focus areas are:
- Opportunities and challenges that cover reimbursement, competition, emerging markets, value chain issues and cost containment
- Strategic actions and recommendations that analyzes strategic responses implemented by pharma to overcome challenges and create revenue opportunities. It covers: M&A activity, R&D licensing, sales and marketing, outsourcing, lifecycle management